Welcome to Rocco Ceselin Photography Blog !

Full Moon in Los Angeles

By 3:11 PM

Last night I arrived in Los Angeles after my trip in Northern California. I had rain for almost the whole way back. Very frustrating. I knew that yesterday it was a special day because the moon would have appeared the biggest



in the past twenty years. Sky was overcast but I didn't give up. I have two favorite spots to photograph the city, one is on Runyon Canyon and the other is on Mulholland Drive. The moon was raising at 7.30pm and I was already late, therefore I ended up to go to the canyon and I waited.
I had maybe few minutes to shoot because the moon was hiding itself behind the clouds. Just to be sure to have the right exposure and a still photo I put my camera on the tripod and I did 2 stop braketing with the 3s timer. I think I got the picture I wanted.

R

You Might Also Like

0 comments